[PSDK] map connection

3 Réponses • 178 Vues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sMe7FSmGCM

I am looking for a system to connect the map.
Does the SDK have similar functionality?
Give me a tutorial link if you have.
Finally, thanks :)

Nuri Yuri

HostMaster

The "map connection" or MapLinker as we call it is pretty simple to use in PSDK.
You need to have 3 tiles in common with the map you want to link (it helps to find the map offset).

1st case, you're linking map that are north/south. You copy the 3 common row in the map where you feed the information, if you have to move the 3 common row to x tile to the right, in Ruby Host you enter x, if you have to move the 3 common row to y tiles to the left, you enter -y (the goal is to match the row).

2nd case, you're liking map that are east/west. You copy the 3 common columns in the map where you feed the information, if you have to move the 3 common columns to x tile to the bottom, in Ruby Host you enter x, if you have to move the 3 common columns to y tile to the top you enter -y (same thing the goal is to match to columns).

Here's a image example :

The map where we feed the information is "Village de PSDK" the map in the center ^^
ln(yo) = <3
thank! 
I will try later.

Do not delete this message. For other users

Finally, your system is great. I believe your system has a lot of potential and I hope this system will continue to be developed in the future. :) :)

Nuri Yuri

HostMaster

I'll keep this message, no problem :3
ln(yo) = <3

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...